5 Things: Remembering 9/11 and Volunteers in the News
Dover and Sherborn both have a lot going on each day. Here are five things to help steer you to some of the more important and/or interesting things in town.
1. Local teens using their time to make a difference in other kids' lives. You don't hear about that often, but two DSHS juniors are helping children in need get school supplies.
2. The Dover Selectmen will be meeting tonight. On the agenda, among other things, are talks with Comcast and a mutual aid agreement between Boston area police departments.
3. Make sure to check out photography by Jeffrey Adams at the Sherborn Library throughout the month of September.
4. Want to do Yoga but have a baby? This shouldn't stop you. Just go to Mom & Baby Yoga at 1 p.m. today in Norwood.
5. Today is September 11. It is 11 years since the day we when the world changed forever. Last year, Dover had a remembrance ceremony as part of the 10th anniversary commemoration. Are you doing anything today to commemorate 9/11? What do you remember most about 9/11? Please share with us in the comments section.