5 Things to Know in Dover, Sherborn: September 10
Dover Days Fair is past and this week there are several meetings taking place. Here are five things that you should know if you're a resident of Dover or Sherborn.
1. Dover Days Fair went well, according to all reports. The PTO Game Booth had an especially fun time with various local celebrities volunteering to be in the dunk tank as the kids tried to get them wet.
2. There are several meetings taking place today in Dover and Sherborn. In Dover, the Board of Health will meet at 7 p.m. in the Lower Meeting Room. The Planning Board will meet in the Selectmen's Meeting Room at 7:30 p.m. to discuss a couple of site plan reviews, as well as discuss the Caryl Fields proposed project. Over in Sherborn, there is a meeting in Framingham that affects Sherborn with the Metrowest Transit Authority at 4:30 p.m. At 7:30 p.m. the Farm Pond Advisory Committee will meet at Town Hall. Lastly, there is a Dover-Sherborn HS Advisory Council meeting at 4 p.m. in Room 113 at DSHS.
3. Boston magazine recently named Dover-Sherborn High School the third best public high school in the state.
4. If you're looking for something to do today and you want to take a short ride, head over to the Natick Artists Open Studios Group Exhibition/Animals. There are over 40 artists whose work is on display.
5. Remember that the best way to get your organization's information into Dover-Sherborn Patch is to sign up for a free account and upload it yourself. We get so busy covering so many things that sometimes we don't get a chance to respond to your email in a timely manner. This way you don't have to wait for us! Just do it yourself- it's ridiculously easy!