5 Things You Need to Know Today in Dover, Sherborn: Aug. 2
A Selectmen meeting, a pet photo contest and more.
Today's Weather: There will be some isolated showers and thunderstorms after 2 p.m. today, with patchy fog before 9 a.m., according to the National Weather Service. Skies will otherwise be partly sunny, with a high near 88.
1. The Sherborn Board of Selectmen will meet tonight at 6 p.m.
2. Summer is only half-way through, but the return of school is just around the corner. In that light, we're asking parents in Dover and Sherborn if they recall their favorite lunchbox from their childhood days!
3. Think you know the best of Dover and Sherborn? You still have until Aug. 17 to vote in the newest edition of Readers' Choice!
4. Have a good looking pet? Take a look at our new photo contest, to which nearly 60 photos have been submitted by pet owners nearby.
5. The Summer Concert Series in Sherborn will resume Saturday, Aug. 4, with a performance from "Guys in Tuxes".