Dover Log: Late-night Mistaken Delivery Startles Resident
The following information was provided by the Dover Police Department.
Wednesday, Feb. 6
6:50 p.m: The Fire Department responded to a carbon monoxide alarm on Main Street. The censor read that there weren't elevated carbon monoxide levels; the detector was malfunctioning.
Thursday, Feb. 7
3:54 a.m.: A Farm Street resident reported someone was walking in their driveway with a flashlight. Police responded and advised that an electrical supply delivery driver made a mistake with delivery.
4:01 p.m.: A driver received a written warning for speed on Farm Street, and a verbal warning for not having a driver's license in possession.
4:40 p.m.: Police stopped a vehicle and issued a citation for failure to wear a seatbelt.