Five Things You Need To Know About Today: Dec. 27
Be sure to check here daily for useful information about what is going on in Dover and Sherborn today.
Five Things You Need To Know About Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance. Check back later for more, and let us know what you think of the feature in the comments section.
1. In Sherborn today, the Council on Aging will hold a meeting at 9:30 a.m. at the Sherborn Town Hall.
2. The Dover Town Library will hold two different story and craft events about "Snow" today. The children's hour will take place from 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. while the family hour will take place at 6:30 p.m. in the Community Room. Both of these programs are drop-in programs and no registration is required.
3. The Dover Council on Aging invites seniors to an exercise class at the upper floor of the Dover Town House at 9:30 a.m. Men and women are welcome to attend. Dress comfortably and bring water. A contribution of $2.00 is suggested to help defray the cost.
4. Sherborn seniors are invited to attend an "Exercise with Linda" session at the Saint Theresa Church at 9:15 a.m. A $3.00 donation per class is suggested.
5. Higgins And Wine Spirits in Dover invites you to "Tuesday Tastings with Tammy" free wine tasting event from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.