Five Things You Need To Know About Today: March 27
Be sure to check here daily for useful information about what is going on in Dover and Sherborn today.
Five Things You Need To Know About Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance. Check back later for more, and let us know what you think of the feature in the comments section.
1. Grace Church will hold a senior luncheon today in the Fellowship Hall from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. All area seniors are invited to enjoy a homemade luncheon in a friendly setting for $3.00. Please reserve a spot by calling the Dover COA at 508-785-0032 x 246
2. Dover Town Library will host several activities today:
- An American Mah-Jongg group will meet today at 1:00 p.m. in the Community Room. Everyone is welcome, from beginners to experts.
- Two story and craft times about "getting dressed" will take place today. The children's hour will be from 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. and the family hour will take place at 6:30 p.m. in the Community Room. Both of these programs are drop-in programs and no registration is required.
3. The Dover Council on Aging invites seniors citizens to attend an exercise class at the Dover Town House on the upper floor beginning at 9:30 a.m. Men and women are welcome to attend. Dress comfortably and bring water. A contribution of $2.00 is suggested to help defray the cost.
4. Tuesday Night Jazz at the Sherborn Inn will feature the music of the "Lost In The Sauce" from 7:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. There is a $10.00 cover charge.
5. Higgins And Wine Spirits in Dover invites you to Tuesday Tastings with Tammy, a free wine tasting event from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.