Five Things You Need To Know About Today: May 2
Be sure to check here daily for useful information about what is going on in Dover and Sherborn today.
Five Things You Need To Know About Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance. Check back later for more, and let us know what you think of the feature in the comments section.
2. Today is the final day of the Pine Hill School CSA spring book fair fundraiser. From 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. stop in and choose from a wide selection of both children's and adult titles. 20% of the proceeds will benefit CSA enrichment programs.
3. Dover Town Library will host two events today:
- Children of all ages are invited to stop by the library for stories and crafts about kites from 10:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- The Dover Council on Aging invites seniors to a Theraputic Chi Gong class in the Community Room from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. This class, led by Linda Bellifeuille, is a low impact exercise class meant to help to increase energy as well as improve balance and strength.
4. The D-S boys' varsity baseball and girls' varsity softball teams host Westwood at 3:45 p.m. The girls' and boys' varsity tennis teams will face Westwood today at 3:45 p.m. The boys' team will play at home while the girls' team will play away at Westwood.
5. Every Wednesday is "Italian Night" at the Sherborn Inn. $16.99 will get you a salad, entree and dessert.