Five Things You Need To Know About Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance. Check back later for more, and let us know what you think of the feature in the comments section.
1. The Dover PTO will hold their final open meeting of the school year at from 8:45 a.m. to 9:45 a.m. All are welcome to learn more about the organization and hear about next year's priorities.
2. The boys' baseball team will play at East Bridgewater in the quarterfinals of the Division 3 South Sectional Tournament at 4:00 p.m. The boy's lacrosse team will face Hanover at home in the semifinals of the Division 3 East Sectional Tournament at 5:00 p.m. The boys' tennis team will play Westport at the Lakeville Tennis Club at 3:00 p.m. The match is for a trip to the finals in the Division 3 South Sectional Tournament.
3. The Charles River Rug Guild will meet at the today from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
4. The Dover Council on Aging invites Seniors to a game of outdoor bocce ball at 10:30 a.m. behind the .
5. Registration is now open for the Dover-Sherborn Youth Football Program (DSYF) half-day football camp which will be held on Saturday, June 16. Students who will be in 2nd–4th grade this fall can learn football fundamentals from 8:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. Students who will be in 5th-9th grade this fall can practice and fine-tune their skills from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Register on the Dover Parks & Rec website HERE or at the day of the camp. The cost is roughly $50, depending on your child's age and when you register.