Five Things You Need To Know About Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance. Check back later for more, and let us know what you think of the feature in the comments section.
1. The Dover Council on Aging will hold three events for seniors at the Fireside Room today. Senior Coffee Hour will be held at 8:00 a.m. In the afternoon, a free blood pressure clinic will be held at 1:00 p.m. followed by afternoon tea at 1:30 p.m. All seniors are invited to enjoy coffee, tea and conversation. No reservations needed.
2. The Sherborn Library will host two storytime activities today:
- Mother Goose Baby Lapsit, a program for children up to 2-years-old, will be held at 10:00 a.m. This program features rhymes, songs and simple books with babies.
- Spring Storytime for preschoolers, ages 2-5, will be held at 10:30 a.m. This storytime features songs, and crafts.
3. The will hold a story and craft time about turtles today from 10:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. This is a drop in program - no registration required.
4. The boys' varsity tennis team hosts Medfield at 3:30 p.m. and the girls' varsity tennis team will play away at Medfield at 3:30 p.m.
5. Dover seniors are invited to play outdoor bocce, weather permitting, at the at 10:30 a.m.