1. It was a race with a lot of candidates. We profiled them all right here on Patch. And now, you've spoken with your vote and we know who has won the . Democrat and Republican will go up against each other this November in the General Election after each won their Primary today.
2. Looking for something fun to do this weekend? You might want to check out the Dover Days Fair on Saturday, which will be begin at 9 a.m. on the Dover Town Common. The event will feature fun and games for kids and adults alike, as well as arts & crafts and food vendors.
3. Hale Reservation is hosting the 9th annual Hale Triathlon on Sunday. There are adult and youth races, and these support the campership fund. For more information, or to register, check out Hale Reservation's website, or you can register in person on Sunday.
4. For those who are participating in the Friends of Farm Pond - 2012 Admiral Funbelow Perimeter Swim, please note that there has been a change in the start time of the swim due to the weather forecasts. The event will now begin at 2 p.m. Make sure to arrive 15-30 minutes prior to the start time so you can log in and sign your liability waiver.
5. The Primary Election is over and now we're heading towards November where the General Election looms in the not too distant future. While we'll always focus first on the local news here in Dover-Sherborn, we know that all of the races on November's ballot will have an affect in some way, shape or form right here in our backyard. With that said, while we'll be focusing on the local angle to upcoming election as it gets closer, we'll also have a story from time-to-time that encompasses so much more. It's an important time of year, not only nationally, but right here in Dover and Sherborn. That being said, if you would like to have our top stories delivered right to your inbox every morning without having to do anything at all, just sign up for our newsletter and you won't miss a thing that we report. Not now. Not ever.