1. Welcome home to , who is currently home from the United States Navy. If you see Ken, make sure to acknowledge him.
2. is having an today at the Caryl Community Center in Dover from 4-8 p.m.
3. Dover resident James Weinberg continues to work diligently to raise money that will. He helped start the Andrew H. Weinberg Pediatric-Chemotherapy Drug Development Symposium, and this Sunday he will be walking in the Boston Marathon Jimmy Fund Walk to help work towards his goal of developing more effective ways to treat pediatric cancer.
4. Take a look at a couple of more days of . We'll be sure to add the Sherborn Police log soon.
5. Be sure to check out our profiles on all the candidates for Congress. Yesterday we posted three of them, and the other three should be up later today. To view them, just click under the government category of our site.