Five Things You Need To Know About Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance. Check back later for more, and let us know what you think of the feature in the comments section.
1. Today is the last day of school for students at D-S Middle School, Pine Hill Elementary School and Chickering Elementary School. Have a fun first day of summer!
2. The Senior Lunch Series at the Sherborn Inn will continue today from 11:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. $25 includes lunch and live music.
3. The Dover Council on Aging will be hosting a Theraputic Chi Gong class at the Dover Town Library from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Movements in the class are low impact and put minimal stress on muscles and joints. For more information contact the Dover Council on Aging at 508-785-0032 ext. 246
4. The Sherborn Traffic Safety Committee will be meeting at the at 5:15 p.m.
5. The West Suburban Health Group will be meeting at the today at 9:15 a.m. For the meeting agenda click here.