Five Things You Need To Know About Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance. Check back later for more, and let us know what you think of the feature in the comments section.
1. In Dover today, the Parks & Recreation Department will hold a meeting at the Caryl Community Center at 7:15 a.m. The meeting agenda can be found HERE.
2. The will hold a story and craft time about puddles today from 10:30 am to 11:00 am. This is a drop in program - no registration required.
3. The Sherborn Library will host a few storytime activities today:
- Mother Goose Baby Lapsit, a program for children up to 2-years-old, will be held at 10:00 a.m. This program features rhymes, songs and simple books with babies.
- Winter Storytime for preschoolers, ages 2-5, will be held at 10:30 a.m. This storytime features songs, and crafts.
4. Dover Seniors are invited to play outdoor Bocce, weather permitting, at the at 10:30 a.m.
5. Friends of the Sherborn Library invite you to visit this month's art exhibit which features the paintings of Kajal Sen Gupta. Her exhibit entitled "All Things Bright and Beautiful…" will be on display on the first floor of the library throughout the month of April. Kajal is a self-taught artist whose love of art goes back to her childhood days. She grew up in India and currently lives in Framingham. Her artwork reflects nature in many forms--animals, still life, landscapes and portraits. She is deeply inspired by nature in all its diverse forms and her paintings reflect that inspiration. Her style is representational and her favored medium is watercolor, though she also works in pastels and mixed media. Visiting hours are open during normal business hours.