1. In Sherborn today, the will hold numerous meetings. The , whose meeting agenda can be found HERE, will meet at 7:00 p.m. The , whose meeting agenda can be found HERE, will meet at 7pm. The will meet at 7:30 p.m. to discuss and vote on the Memory Statue repair.
2. Sherborn Seniors are invited to a at 11:30 a.m. to be followed by the Council on Aging's weekly Program at the in Sherborn. This month's lunch will feature a brief health talk on followed by BINGO. The suggested donation for Pilgrim Church Drop-In Lunch program is $2.00. Please call the Council on Aging at 508-651-7858 to reserve your spot, or to request a ride.
3. The Dover Town Library will hold will their weekly event today from 2:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. in the Reading Room. All are invited to enjoy tea and refreshments.
4. The Dover Council on Aging invites seniors to an at the upper floor of the at 9:30 a.m. Men and women are welcome to attend. Dress comfortably and bring water. A contribution of $2.00 is suggested to help defray the cost.
5. Sherborn seniors are invited to attend an session at the Saint Theresa Church at 9:15 a.m. A $3.00 donation per class is suggested.