Five Things You Need To Know About Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance. Check back later for more, and let us know what you think of the feature in the comments section.
1. In Sherborn today, the following meetings will take place at the . The Board of Selectmen, whose meeting agenda can be found HERE, will meet at 7:00 p.m. and the Sherborn School Committee will meet at 6:30 p.m. and will include a presentation of next year's prosposed budget.
2. The Raiders Rack Store in the Lindquist Commons will be open today from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and again for extended holiday shopping hours from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Stop by and support the D-S Raiders by purchasing a variety of Raiders items including under armour tees, quarter zip sweatshirts, sweats, baseball hats, 24 oz raiders cups, socks, PJ's, Champion hoodys and more. These would make great gifts for sports team coaches, students, parents, teachers and more.
3. The Sherborn Council on Aging Drop In Lunch will hold a Blood Pressure Clinic at 11:30 a.m., provided by the Natick VNA, followed by the Holiday Greens Workshop by Boggastow Garden Club. The Boggastow Garden Club will provide a step by step process to make holiday green arrangements to decorate your home. Lunch this week includes vegetarian chili and corn bread provided by Boggastow Garden Club. The Drop in lunch will be held at the , 25 South Main Street. The suggested donation for Pilgrim Church Drop-In Lunch program is $2.00.
4. The will hold a preschool fun program from 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Bring your preschooler to the community room to have some fun with toys, instruments and balls provided by the library. This is a free drop-in program and no registration is required.
5. The Sherborn Library will hold a fall storytime session for children ages 2-5 will at 11:00 a.m. This fun event will feature songs, stories and simple crafts.