Five Things You Need To Know About Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance. Check back later for more, and let us know what you think of the feature in the comments section.
1. In Sherborn today, the Board of Selectmen will hold a meeting at the at 7:00 p.m. The meeting agenda can be found HERE.
2. The Dover Council on Aging invites seniors to an exercise class at the upper floor of the at 9:30 a.m. Men and women are welcome to attend. Dress comfortably and bring water. A contribution of $2.00 is suggested.
3. The Sherborn Council on Aging Drop-In Lunch at the will include "Auld Lang Syne" Bingo and 2011 Trivia with special prizes. Lunch will include Pizza and Italian New Year's Salad. The suggested donation for this program is $2.00.
4. The will host a "preschool fun" program from 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Bring your preschooler to the community room to have some fun with toys, instruments and balls provided by the library. This is a free drop-in program & no registration is required.
5. The boys' and girls' varsity basketball teams hit the courts today. Both will be competing in Day 2 of the Mustang Classic at Marian High School in Framingham. Game times are to be determined. The girls' varsity ice hockey team will play Medfield High School at the Boch Ice Center in Dedham at 1:30 p.m.