1. In Sherborn today, the will meet at 7:00 p.m. at the . The meeting agenda can be found HERE. The Sherborn will meet at the Sherborn Town Hall at 7pm. The meeting agenda can be found HERE. The will meet at the Woodhaven Community Room at 3:00 p.m.
2. The Sherborn Library presents (otherwise known as 8th graders, Annika Graage and Nora Searle). Projects will include using sun beads, decorating beautiful sun visors, drawing imaginative jungle animals and creating innovative ice cream art! This free event begins at 1:00 p.m. and offers summertime fun for kids in kindergarten through grade 5.
3. continue at the Dover Town Library from 2:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. in the Reading Room. All are invited to enjoy tea and refreshments.
4. Sherborn Seniors are invited to a at 11:30 a.m. to be followed by the Council of Aging's weekly Program at the in Sherborn. This week's lunch will feature a special : China Revisited by Paul Leitch. Paul, a COA board member, will be showing and discussing the highlights of his recent trip to China. The suggested donation for Pilgrim Church Drop-In Lunch program is $2.00
5. The Dover Council of Aging invites seniors to an at the upper floor of the at 9:30 a.m. Men and women are welcome to attend. Dress comfortably and bring water. A contribution of $2.00 is suggested to help defray the cost.