Five Things You Need To Know About Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance. Check back later for more, and let us know what you think of the feature in the comments section.
1. In Dover today, the Planning Board will hold an open hearing tonight at 7:45 p.m. in the Lower Conference Room in the . The purpose of the open hearing is to discuss Article 1. Proposed changes to section 185-44 of the zoning bylaw can be found HERE.
2. In Sherborn today, the Farm Pond Advisory Committee will meet with a full agenda tonight at the at 7:30 p.m. The agenda can be found HERE.
3. The Dover Council on Aging invites seniors to stop by the Fireside Room at the to learn a new craft. The cost is $2.00 and will include treats and conversation after the projects are completed.
4. The will host a few events today.
- A children's storytime about "getting dressed" will be held this afternoon from 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- The Nonfiction Book Group led by Jeffrey Aubuchon will meet tonight at 6:30 p.m. in the living room on the main floor. Everyone is welcome. The book chosen for this month is "When the World Calls: Fifty Years of Peace Corps by Stanley Meisler".
5. The boys' varsity baseball team will travel to Wellesley for a 3:30 p.m. scrimmage. The boys' varsity lacrosse team will travel to St. Sebastian's School for a 3:30 p.m. scrimmage.