Five Things You Need To Know About Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance. Check back later for more, and let us know what you think of the feature in the comments section.
1. will hold a senior luncheon today in the Fellowship Hall from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. All area seniors are invited to enjoy a homemade luncheon in a friendly setting for $3.00. Please reserve a spot by calling the Dover COA at 508-785-0032 x 246
2. will host several activities today:
- An American Mah-Jongg group will meet today at 1:00 p.m. in the Community Room. Everyone is welcome, from beginners to experts.
- Two story and craft times about "getting dressed" will take place today. The children's hour will be from 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. and the family hour will take place at 6:30 p.m. in the Community Room. Both of these programs are drop-in programs and no registration is required.
3. The Dover Council on Aging invites seniors citizens to attend an exercise class at the on the upper floor beginning at 9:30 a.m. Men and women are welcome to attend. Dress comfortably and bring water. A contribution of $2.00 is suggested to help defray the cost.
4. Tuesday Night Jazz at the will feature the music of the "Lost In The Sauce" from 7:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. There is a $10.00 cover charge.
5. in Dover invites you to Tuesday Tastings with Tammy, a free wine tasting event from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.