Five Things You Need To Know About Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance. Check back later for more, and let us know what you think of the feature in the comments section.
1. The Dover Council on Aging will hold their monthly Senior Coffee Hour this morning at 8:00 a.m. in the Fireside Room. All seniors are invited to enjoy coffee and conversation. No reservations needed.
2. The will hold a story and craft time about clouds today from 10:30 am to 11:00 am. This is a drop in program - no registration required.
3. The Sherborn Library will host a few storytime activities today:
- Mother Goose Baby Lapsit, a program for children up to 2-years-old, will be held at 10:00 a.m. This program features rhymes, songs and simple books with babies.
- Spring Storytime for preschoolers, ages 2-5, will be held at 10:30 a.m. This storytime features songs, and crafts.
4. The boys' and girls' varsity lacrosse teams will face Holliston at 3:45 p.m. The girls' team will play home while the boys team play away at Holliston. The girls' varsity softball team hosts Natick at 3:45 p.m. scrimmage. The boys' varsity baseball team hosts Wellesley at a 3:30 p.m. scrimmage.
5. Dover Seniors are invited to attend a game of outdoor Bocce, weather permitting, at the at 10:30 a.m.