Five Things You Need To Know About Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance. Check back later for more, and let us know what you think of the feature in the comments section.
1. In Sherborn today, the Board of Selectmen will hold a meeting at 6:00 p.m. in the . The meeting agenda can be found HERE.
2. Local school meetings today include: the Dover-Sherborn Regional School Committee will meet at the at 3:00 p.m. and the Sherborn School Committee will meet at the in Room 204B at 6:30 p.m. The meeting agenda can be found HERE.
3. The Dover Foundation proudly presents the Musical "The Music Man". Winner of numerous Tony Awards, the Music Man is known for such musical hits including "76 Trombones,” “Trouble,” “Marian” and “Gary Indiana”. This Broadway hit features an 18-piece orchestra, local actors, dancing girls, and band uniforms. Performances will be held on May 10-12 at 7:30 p.m. in the Mudge Auditorium at . Tickets are $15-$20 per person and can be purchased at http://www.thedoverfoundation.com or at the Dover Automotive.
4. Enjoy a night of Dixieland music performed by the New Black Eagles Jazz Band at the from 7:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. Dinner, which is optional, will begin at 6:00 p.m. There is a $10.00 admission fee.
5. The boys' varsity baseball team and girls' varsity softball teams will play away at Bellingham. The girls will play at 4:00 p.m. followed by the boys' team at 6:30 p.m. The boys' varsity lacrosse team hosts Norwell at 4:00 p.m. as the girls' varsity lacrosse team travel to Ashland for a 6:30 game.