Five Things You Need To Know About Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance. Check back later for more, and let us know what you think of the feature in the comments section.
1. The PTO will meet this morning at 8:45 a.m. in Conference Room 113. All are welcome to attend.
2. The will hold a "preschool fun" program from 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Bring your preschooler to the community room to have some fun with toys, instruments, and balls provided by the library. This is a free drop-in program & no registration is required.
3. The girls varsity field hockey team vs Dedham at 3:00 p.m.
4. The Drama presents "The 39 Steps" a fast-paced whodunit for anyone who loves the magic of theatre! This 2-time Tony® and Drama Desk Award-winning treat is packed with nonstop laughs, over 150 zany characters (played by a ridiculously talented cast of 12), an on-stage plane crash, handcuffs, missing fingers and some good old-fashioned romance! In The 39 Steps, a man with a boring life meets a woman with a thick accent who says she's a spy. When he takes her home, she is murdered. Soon, a mysterious organization called "The 39 Steps" is hot on the man's trail in a nationwide manhunt that climaxes in a death-defying finale! The show begins at 7:00 p.m. and tickets are $15 for Adults, $10 for Students/Seniors. Go to www.ticketstage.com, or visit the Dover Deli, the Dover Market, or Walgreens in Sherborn. Tickets are also available at the door before the shows.
5. The Dover Council On Aging invites seniors to an exercise class at the upper floor of the at 9:30 a.m. Men and women are welcome to attend. Dress comfortably and bring water. A contribution of $2.00 is suggested to help defray the cost.