Five Things You Need To Know About Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance. Check back later for more, and let us know what you think of the feature in the comments section.
1. The Walpole Area Visiting Nurse Association will hold a free Blood Pressure Clinic in the Fireside Room at 1:00 p.m. today.
2. The Dover Council On Aging will hold their monthly Senior Coffee Hour this morning at 8:00 a.m. in the Fireside Room. All seniors are invited to enjoy coffee and conversation. No reservations needed.
3. Teens are invited to "Teen Gaming On Fridays" at the from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Come to play or discuss games. Having problems figuring out a certain level on a game? Ask other gamers to see if they know any tricks. PS2, Wii, and Xbox 360 will be available for use. All Tweens and Teens are welcome.
4. The Sherborn Library will host a few storytime activities today:
- Mother Goose Baby Lapsit, a program for children up to 2-years-old, will be held at 10:00 a.m. This program features rhymes, songs and simple books with babies.
- Fall Storytime for preschoolers, ages 2-5, will be held at 10:30 a.m. This storytime features songs, and crafts.
5. Raiders varsity events:
- The D-S boys varsity football team will play at home tonight against Norton at 7:00 p.m.
- The D-S girls varsity soccer team vs Millis at 3:30 p.m.
- The D-S girls varsity field hockey team vs Ashland at 3:30 p.m.