1. Two Dover 15 year olds will be perfoming at Symphony Hall in Boston Sunday at 3:00 p.m. with the Boston Youth Symphony Orchestra and Music Director, Federico Cortese at an upcoming performance of Brahms' German Requiem. Daniel Wood will be playing violin while Evan Wood will play cello and trombone.
2. The D-S boys' varsity lacrosse team will have a scrimmage on Saturday at Natick High School at 10:00 a.m. The girls' varsity lacrosse team will be on the road in a scrimmage against Westborough Saturday at 10:00 a.m.
3. Take out your stretchy pants and yoga mats for yoga at Unity Hall at the Unitarian Universalist Area Church at First Parish in Sherborn on Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
4. Ever think your kids could learn Chinese in Dover? The Dover Town Library is teaching Mandarin Chinese through music, songs, and games for kids of almost all ages! The program is free and no registration is required. There are two sessions on Saturday: 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 for kids ages 6-months to 4-years-olds; 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. for 8-year-olds to 12-year-olds.
5. In the market for a new home? Check out these this weekend.