Dover Log: Late-night Mistaken Delivery Startles Resident

The following information was provided by the Dover Police Department.

Wednesday, Feb. 6

6:50 p.m: The Fire Department responded to a carbon monoxide alarm on Main Street. The censor read that there weren't elevated carbon monoxide levels; the detector was malfunctioning.

Thursday, Feb. 7

3:54 a.m.: A Farm Street resident reported someone was walking in their driveway with a flashlight. Police responded and advised that an electrical supply delivery driver made a mistake with delivery.

4:01 p.m.: A driver received a written warning for speed on Farm Street, and a verbal warning for not having a driver's license in possession.

4:40 p.m.: Police stopped a vehicle and issued a citation for failure to wear a seatbelt.


More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »