Several DSHS track and field athletes have qualified for this weekend's Division 4 Championship Meet.
During the regular season, athletes need to meet or exceed a set time or distance determined by the MIAA to qualify for the championship meet.
The meet will be held on Saturday, May 26 in North Reading.
The top 4 finishers in each event will be invited to the Massachusetts All-State Meet on June 2.
Athletes may only compete in 2 events in Saturday's meet per the MIAA rules.
DSHS athletes who qualified in individual events include:
- Chandler Wood (200m, 400m, 800m, 4x400m relay)
- Rebecca Terrett (1 Mile, 2 Mile)
- Olivia Cannon (1 Mile, 2 Mile)
- Julia Pearson (1 Mile, 2 Mile)
- Greer Campbell (200m, 4x100m relay)
- Michelle Alessandro (1 Mile, 2 Mile)
- Sara Mastrobuono (800m, 1 Mile)
- Emmy Cunningham (400m, 4x400m relay)
- Gabby McElrath (Discus)
- Lauren Mitchell (Discus)
- Molly McCormick (800m)
- Christy Joline (Shot Put)
- Toby Howe (400m, 800m, 1 Mile, 4x400m relay)
- Sean Donovan (100m, 200m, 4x100m relay)
- Will Mitchell (100m, 200m, 4x100m relay)
- Geoff Stevens (800m, 1 Mile, 4x400m relay)
- Will Hurt (100m, 200m, 4x100m relay)
- Teddy Mosher (1 Mile, 2 Mile)
- Dan Carroll (Discus, Shot Put)
- Trevor Chistolini (800m, 4x400m relay)
- Sam Gabranski (200m, 4x100m relay)
- Chris Chislom (Javelin)
- Aaron Oberst (Discus)
- Jackson Schroeder (Triple Jump)
- Kyle Benson (Triple Jump)
- Connor McCormick (110m Hurdles)
- Bobby Pereira (Discus)
- Sam Ford (400m)