Drag box to select area
The Caryl House is under the operation of the Dover Historical Society and is listed in the National Register of Historic Places. The house was originally owned by Benjamin Caryl, the first minister to practice in Dover. His son George occupied the house after him and served as the first doctor in the town. Much of house's original construction is intact. It was donated to the town in 1928 and decorated with period furniture. The home is adjacent to Caryl Park. Admission is free.
107 Dedham St, Dover, MA 02030
- Hours: By appointment
- Hours: Saturdays in the spring and fall, 1pm - 4pm